- Information about the student section of the conference
- A template with instructions for the preparation of abstracts
- Instructions regarding the preparation of a poster
- A template with instructions for the preparation of contributions
We accept the following types of contributions::
- Presentation of the results of the original empirical study
- Presentation of an overview study
- Design of a research project
- Contribution from practice
Contribution to a conference can take the form of a lecture or poster.
- Lecture time: 15 per participant (cca. 8-10 min. presentation, 5 – 7 min. discussion). Recommendation for preparing a presentation are here.
- The lecture is intended for a wide plenary of participants up to 100 people.
- Standard technical support (laptop, data projector, electronic pointer) will be available for the presentation.
- Other technical support must be requested and specified in the application form.
- The size of the poster is 90 x 120 cm (portrait). Instructions for poster preparation are here.
- Section schedules will be listed in the program.
- Authors are required to be present for their posts during the poster session.
The abstracts of all lectures and posters received are going to be a part of the pre-conference proceedings of abstracts.
Full texts of empirical studies (including case studies) and reviews presented at conference may be included in post-conference peer-reviewed proceedings. Essays, proposals of the research project and contributions from the practice will be published in proceedings only in case of significant contribution and after the agreement of programme comittee. The basic prerequisite for inclusion of the contribution in the proceedings is the submission of the text of the paper within the deadline.
- deadline for posting the text (electronically): until
31 May 2019 10 June 2019
- the contribution has to be sent on conference email firstname.lastname@example.org (you will get a confirmation email)
The scope of the papers is 5-10 pages of text formatted according to the template (including headings, abstracts, tables, pictures and references). All submissions must be done in MS Word format and formatted in accordance with the conference template.
Instructions for a written contribution to the proceedings may be found here!
1. Pre-Conference Proceedings of Abstracts
- abstracts of posts, list of active participants
2. Reviewed Post-Conference Proceedings (Main Conference Publication)
- edited electronic reviewed proceedings paper in PDF format
- the language of the proceedings is either Czech, Slovak or English
- the proceedings will be provided with an ISBN and will be reviewed by Clarivate Analytics to be indexed in Web of Science,
- Proceedings of previous conference proceedings held in the Czech Republic are indexed in the WoS database (2013 and 2015) or under review (2017),
- only original empirical and review studies, which have undergone review procedures, will be published in the proceedings
Editors of the Proceedings have the right, in view of content or formal reservations, not to accept the submitted text for publication in the Reviewed Proceedings. In these Proceedings will be published only contributions that fall within the field of work and organization psychology or in related fields which have a clear benefit for a theory or practice written in plain language that adhere to the formal requirements of the APA publication manual and the conference instructions and which do not contain material and methodological errors.
Editors also reserve the right not to post contributions submitted after the set deadline or contributions not modified as requested by reviewers and publishers within the specified deadline.